BRANDING | PHOTGRAPHY | WEBSITE | SIGNAGE | MENU DESIGN & PRINT
The Hogget approached us wishing to update their current brand to include redecorating, a new menu, food photography, signage and of course a fresh new logo.
Businesses operating in any service industry ultimately must be judged on exactly that – SERVICE. We are happy to report the SERVICE we have received from The Typeface Group has been second to none in every way.
My pub business, The Hogget in Hook, Hampshire has gone from strength to strength since the work (online and offline) was carried out on our web site but also our signage plus a host of other areas.
Professional at every stage – well done TFG!!!Tom Faulkner
Page views in 8 weeks since website launch
Organic Traffic & Growing
Facebook Page Views Up
- A half day photoshoot to include Headshots, interior shots and a large number of food images, to be used as part of the website design.
- Creation of a relevant, timeless brand using original artwork, in line with the requirements of The Hogget and the image they wanted to portray.
- Full keyword analysis for The Hogget website to ensure existing keywords were still relevant.
- A full website build including updated copy in line with Google updates and their wider target audience.
- Design and then print four new menus in line with the branding, with bespoke sizing and material choice.
- Social Media training to ensure maximum gain from social media.