Let’s face facts social media is here to stay.
For businesses that are yet to dip their toes into the ocean of social media, you can no longer bury your head in the sand. You need to have a ‘do or die’ attitude… our recommendation being that you do. And you do it well by undertaking some social media training.
So whether you outsource your social media marketing or choose to carry it out in-house, you need to be sure that it is being done well and with purpose.
Our social media training courses are tailored for beginner and intermediate users, with the aim to support small and medium-sized businesses to get social with confidence. The Typeface Group social media training courses will help you understand the social media world and how to use this vital marketing tool for your business.
Our social media training sessions are either run from our office in Basingstoke with no more than 6 individuals attending any given course or in the comfort of your own office surroundings. This allows you to really get the most from your time with us.
To find out more about a specific course, click on the titles below.
Have A Question About Social Media Training?
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING COURSE DETAILS & DATES BELOW!
This course is aimed at businesses:
- Who have set up their social media profiles with good intentions but have since left them to go cold,
- That know they need to get social, but fear the unknown,
- Who want to learn the tricks of the trade to get the most out of their social media,
- That are confident with social media, but not sure how to make it effective,
During the 2.5 hour Social Media For Business workshop we will cover:
- Concentrating on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram,
- How to optimise your social media profiles,
- Ways to audit your accounts & social media activities,
- How to plan your future activities,
- Tools to use to increase efficiency & effectiveness,
- Best practice hints & tips,
- How to measure & evaluate your social media efforts,
This is just an overview of the course….
Within this will have the opportunity for discussion, questions and to focus on areas where people need more support. Not only will you go away with lots of social media knowledge we will provide you with a notebook and pen to write your new found expertise and creative ideas down. We will also give you the training presentation, access to our how-to guides as well as other content to supplement your knowledge.
March 23rd 2017
April 25th 2017
July 11th 2017
Arrive at 9:45, 10am prompt start.
Cost: £125 + VAT
Price inclusive of drinks and snacks. Free parking on site.
To book your space on our Social Media For Business workshop course click HERE or call 01256 614921 with your details, the course date you wish to book on, any dietary requirements, how many spaces you are looking to book and the details of where to send the booking confirmation.
If you can not make this date but are interested to know when our next Social Media For Business course is please email email@example.com to let us know!
Not every business training requirements are the same, so our 1-2-1 and in-house social media training allow businesses to undertake training that is tailored to them.
Our bespoke social media training courses main aim is to empower businesses with the social media knowledge that they need to move their brand forward in this digital era.
Each business offering is bespoke and takes into account:
- Level of social media knowledge currently in the business
- Current social media activity (if any)
- Industry type
- Business type
- Business & social media goals
- Number of people receiving the training
Topics covered COULD INCLUDE:
- Where your business needs to focus their social media efforts
- The importance of branding and optimising your profiles
- Ways to get maximum exposure on your social networks
- How to measure your social media activities to them make a plan to move forward
- Best practices, hints & times to maximise your online efforts
Interested to know more? Get in touch with the Typeface Group today to discuss how 1-2-1 or in-house training will work for you.
1-2-1 or in-house social media training is booked at a time and date that is convenient for you and can be carried out either as 1-2-1 or for teams up to 10 people.
COST: Bespoke social media training starts from £150 + VAT
Interested to know more? Get in touch with Natalie at the Typeface Group today to discuss how 1-2-1 or in-house social media training will work for you.
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING COURSES:
Want to open a Facebook Page for your business, but not sure where to start?
Our 2 hour Facebook For Business, beginners workshop, will take you through each step to get you on your way.
During this course you will:
- Leave with a setup and complete Facebook business page (please have the basics done before attending)
- Know how to change profile and cover photos
- Learn how to edit the information
- Understand how to optimise your Facebook profile in line with your brand guidelines
- Learn how to do a variety of updates on your page
- Understand the basics of how to use your page for your business
- And more……..
This course will be limited to a maximum of 6 delegates to be able to ensure that you leave with a setup Facebook page for your business and the knowledge of how to use it.
NEW DATES COMING SOON
Cost: £100 + VAT per head
Free parking on site. To carry out this 2hours Facebook For Business beginners course, you will need to have set up the basics and have access to high-resolution images and your logo to use as a profile or cover images (sizes can be found here https://www.facebook.com/CoverPhotoSize/)and a device or laptop to work from during the course.
Without these elements, you will not get the most out of this workshop. To find out more, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01256 614 921 or fill out the contact form HERE to books or express interest in this Facebook For Business workshop.
Want to start using Twitter for your business?
Our 2 hour Twitter For Business, beginners workshop, will take you through each step to get you on your way.
By the end of this course you will:
- Master how to change profile and cover photos
- Know how to edit your profile information
- Understand the importance of optimising your profile in line with your brand guidelines
- Be able to do a variety of updates
- Know the basics of how to use Twitter for your business
This course will be limited to a maximum of 6 delegates to be able to ensure that you leave with a setup Twitter account for your business and the knowledge of how to use it.
NEW DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
Cost: £100 + VAT per head
Free parking on site. In order to carry out this 2 hour Twitter For Business beginners course you will need to have set up a basic twitter account and have access to this account during the workshop.
To find out more, please contact us via email@example.com or call 01256 614 921.
“A good reminder of some of the elements we already knew but had forgotten” ~ Social Media For BusinessLouise