What the year 2016 has been for team TFG.
No less than:
- Two moves (don’t ask),
- A new team member, (plus a recruit starting in early 2017)
- Three new services launched,
- Features in The Guardian, Telegraph and many industry publications,
- Finalist at the Women In Business awards,
- A nomination for UK Blog Awards 2017,
- Tweetchat hosts and event speakers,
- A Mannequin Challenge
- INSPIRE 16 sponsor (well done Harletts Café)
- A Christmas Party that did not end in disaster!
- And many new clients that are part of our expanding network and loyal partners,
2017 is already looking to be a belter!
Our Press Office service is officially launching. The Headshot Revolution is a sell-out for the first week of January. TFG has an exciting partnership announcement coming in early 2017. You will also see us in our first TV appearance in the first quarter. Kerry is joining the team to support the PR side of the business and lots of lovely projects will be completed ready for launch.
Quite a jam packed start already.
As we tie up all the loose ends, put on our out of offices and turn off our alarms until the 3rd of Jan (after the 23rd of course!)We hope that you have all have a prosperous year and all your business goals are smashed in 2017.
From all of Team TFG, Polly & Natalie we wish you all happy Christmas and New Year. Let’s make 2017 one to remember!