HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR WEBSITE?
REQUEST YOUR FREE ACTIONABLE AUDIT TODAY
Maile Ohye, from Google
“2 seconds is the threshold for ecommerce website acceptability. At Google, we aim for under a half second.”
WORDPRESS HOSTING & UPDATES
Find below our WordPress hosting options and what they encompass. To find out more about a particular service complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
BEST PRICE FOR PERFORMANCEPRICES EX VAT
- Basic SSL Certificate
- Free Migration
- Excellent UK-Based Support
- GDPR Compliant
- UK Servers
THE BEST WE HAVE FOUNDPRICES EX VAT
- Basic SSL Certificate
- Free Migration Excellent UK-Based Support
- GDPR Compliant UK Servers
- Server optimised to WordPress Framework
- Unparalleled page speeds
- Staging site & live site environments 40 days worth of back-ups held
- 1 click restore
- All security patches & framework updates completed instantly
- WordPress specialists on call for any development queries 24/7 [WP – Engine]
- TFG available 9-5 Mon/Fri
UPDATES ONLYPRICES EX VAT
- BACK-UP, UPDATES & SECURITY SCANNING
- Sucuri.net Integration ensuring your site remains free of malware and other harmful viruses
- Regular back-ups, stored securely in a password protected Dropbox (cloud) account
- WordPress security updates, as soon as they are available (can be up to six times a year)
- Update all site plugins as and when they are available
- Block SPAM comments using AKIMET which fights the latest and dirtiest tactics embraced by the world’s most proficient spammers. It also means that you will no longer receive those annoying SPAM emails on a daily basis
- Add Captcha comment
Is your WordPress website readyfor PHP update 7.2? If you have a WordPress website, this PHP update is important and it needs action as soon as possible. The organisation responsible for maintaining PHP (the open source programming and scripting language used by all...
3 sure fire ways to ruin your brand equityBuilding a brand takes time and consideration. Over time, your brand equity increases as your audience, partners, suppliers and more start to recognise it based on the words and visuals you put out there.What is brand equity:...
What is content marketing? Content marketing is a term which is thrown around when describing a number of marketing tactics for a defined purpose. Marketing teams are repeatedly asserting that interesting and engaging content is central to their strategies. But, what...