Opportunities for WordPress designers at The Typeface Group
The Typeface Group is going through a period of significant growth and we have an immediate requirement to expand our network of WordPress Designers & Developers.
So, we are inviting WordPress web designers to send in their portfolios and details who are either:
- Freelancers happy to work white-label, OR
- Individuals that are seeking flexible employment opportunities with an exciting small business – in BASINGSTOKE
We are specifically looking for WordPress web designers who are:
- Have experience transferring and setting up domains
- Happy to talk with clients to take briefs, discuss options, troubleshoot issues etc.
- Have seen a web design project through from start to completion
- Able to work as part of a successful team
- Looking to support business growth
Ideally, we’d like to work with people who are local and able to come to our office (Basingstoke) when working on projects.
Our office is extremely welcoming to new staff and freelancers alike, and while this isn’t a requirement for freelancers, if you are seeking employment with us we would like to see you at TFG HQ at least once a week.
TFG offers flexible work contracts to all staff, allowing us to provide an agile service to our clients but also to allow our staff to enjoy a work life balance to suit them.
Our client base range from micro to medium size businesses, and we offer an agile, proactive and transparent approach to marketing which is why our clients tend to stay with us for the long term.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please send in your details, portfolio and testimonials or references to Polly and Natalie via email@example.com.